Search This Blog

Friday, August 26, 2011

Meatballs

*Ingredients*
(I forgot the bread crumbs in the picture, sorry lol)
Meatballs
1 cup unseasoned bread crumbs
¾ cup parmesan cheese
½ cup whole milk
½ cup low sodium beef broth
½ cup fresh parsley, chopped
3 eggs, beaten
2 Tablespoons dried oregano
1 Tablespoon garlic, minced
½ Tablespoon salt
½ Tablespoon pepper
2 teaspoons dried basil
1 teaspoon red pepper flakes
Pinch of nutmeg
2 pounds ground chuck
Preheat oven at 450.
Stir together all of the ingredients, except for the ground chuck in a large bowl.  Once combine, add the ground chuck and mix together. Shape the mixture into the size meatballs that you would prefer. Coat a baking sheet with non-stick cooking spray. Place meatballs on baking sheet and pour 1 cup of beef broth on the bottom.  Bake for 20-25 minutes or until cooked through.
* I always cut this recipe in half and it makes PLENTY!* YUM*



2 comments:

  1. I love your salt and pepper dish!! Where did you find it?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want to say either Target or like TJ Max, it took me a LONG time to find the one I wanted but if I ever see another one I will get it for you :)

    ReplyDelete