Search This Blog

Friday, August 12, 2011

Hot Artichoke Dip

So my husband is taking me out for dinner tonight, so I figured I would leave you guys with a favorite recipe...


Hot Artichoke Dip
1 can of artichoke hearts (14 oz drained and finely chopped)
1 package of cream cheese (8oz)
1 clove of garlic, minced
1/3 cup of mayonnaise
2/3 cup of parmesan cheese, grated

Preheat Oven at 350. Combine all ingredients in a bowl and mix well. Place in a lightly greased casserole dish and bake for 20 minutes. Serve warm with crackers. Delish!

** We serve this at almost every family gathering! **

3 comments:

  1. I'm making this at my next party! I've always been intimidated to try artichoke dip, but this looks simple!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is sooooo simple, and I'm not a HUGE artichoke person and I could literally eat this e n t i r e thing! Enjoy!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You will love this Liz! It's a MUST at all parties :)

    ReplyDelete